Friday, February 22, 2008

Pretty Purses

Having been a bridesmaid seven times, I'm being hyper-sensitive to my bridesmaid gift selections. My friends and I have spent many a bottle of Three Buck Chuck dishing about the gifts that we've received over the years. Although, I've been pretty lucky with what I've received, so I can't complain. I can, however, try to compensate my 'maids for willingly wearing rust-colored dresses so that they match my invitations.

I was planning on getting them reversible purses from 1154 Lill, but the more that I think about it, clunky fabric purses don't quite scream "chic cocktail party." And they really don't match metallic shoes.


It's too bad. It would have been a fun afternoon with the girls. :( They're expensive anyway. Now I can use the money to get them something that they'll definitely love. Incidentally, I have the green purse above. ;) Which also happens to be the fabric of a chair at Room & Board. I lose my purse at home on almost a weekly basis. Can you imagine if I had a matching purse-chair combo? I'd never get out the door.

Since all things come back to dots, check out this fabric that they have:

I'm not wild about it, but it does match! :)

No comments: