Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Poor Valentime.

This was the scene on top of our toilet yesterday morning:

Makeup bag, BRIDES magazine, domino magazine, the knot magazine, and Modern Bride magazine


First, he invited me to come live in sin. Then, he invited me to marry him. Little did he know much baggage came with each! Funny thing is, I don't even read in there. I just store them there until I can go through them and pitch them on the weekend. And when I do that, someone undoubtedly gives me a new one! I'd like to store them elsewhere, but...
  • My printer is under the end table.
  • My knitting supplies and paper box are shoved behind the couch.
  • My knitting books and wedding miscellany are stacked on the bedroom shelf.
  • My wedding binders and projects are stacked under the coffee table.
Poor laid-back, Andy. Yes, Love, I guess that you have a room to house drums if we ever have a house with basement! :)

1 comment:

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions said...

Tell me your marrying a drummer! I did and boy is therre a lot of compromise when it comes to keeping drums in the living room (and the bedroom, and the office, and the garage)! Oh, the price of marrying an artsy type!