Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I AM DRIVING MYSELF UP A F*CKING WALL

Seriously, I H-A-T-E this invitation design. Hate it. And I can't think of anything else. No matter what I do -- small dots, large dots, medium dots, a combination of dots -- it looks sloppy, clunky, and unprofessional. I f*cking hate them. And, no, I am not being overly critical, they honestly look like shit. It's the world's simplest design and I can't get it right. I have until today to finish them and then I'm ordering some store-bought shit. I don't care.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I feel your pain. I am in the same boat right now

Chitown Wife said...

Ugh! I hated the invitation part because you totally start second guessing them. Can you step away from them a bit and then come back to them? I think that sometimes helps give a fresh start to them

Kate said...

Can I help? Maybe some outside input could help you figure out what's not working and what WILL work! Email me. :)

Jamie said...

i so understand what you're feeling right now and this is coming from a two-invite bride. haha! cheer up. i totally agree with chitown bride where she wrote to take a break and come back to it later. you'll be able to focus better. {hugs!}

Tara Vorhes said...

oh man, i hated the invite design part too. i completely agree with chitown bride to take a step away- even if just for a couple of days. and don't be too hard on yourself... no one will look at them as critically as yourself. everyone else will see them for the first time and think how fresh and awesome they are and how lucky they are to receive one! :)