Tuesday, May 27, 2008

*Blush*

I just came home from the gym (I am on vacation today) and saw all of the wonderful comments, re: the invitations. Hooray for Blog Friends! And thank you for some of the specific suggestions. I often leave very detailed comments on people's sites and often worry that I come off bitchy, but those are the comments that I find the most helpful on my own blog. Anyway, thank you so much! I don't hate the design anymore! :)

BTW, the bride featured on Style Me Pretty today has the green Christian Lou's that I was coveting a while back. Lucky her.

5 comments:

Abbie said...

I keep looking for the green ones! I can not seem to find them anywhere. I only find red, blue, or black.

Kate said...

THANK YOU I wanted to know who made those shoes as soon as I saw them on SMP!!!

Not that I'm getting them, but you know, I just had to know. ;)

natalie said...

Man, I love those shoes. I really need to restrain myself from buying them in blue. Booo...

Rachel said...

I find that I also appreciate specific comments - especially when I have doubts or a question.

You know, I think the shoes are okay. I'm not that crazy about the pouf-thing. And I'm sure they cost a fortune!! Thank goodness I already have my shoes and I don't have to think about that.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW I had seen those shoes somewhere else before...oh Lordy, I really really really like them. I do want to splurge on shoes, but maybe not that much... too many decisions to make!!!