Thursday, May 15, 2008

Etsy Addiction is a Sad Thing

UPDATE: Did you see this etsy seller on yesterday's etsy wedding post? OMG - SWOON!

************************************************

I spent HOURS shifting through etsy looking for my wedding day jewelry. I thought that I'd list the stores that I saved to my favorites during the process. All of these were found in searches for the keywords "quartz," "pearl," and "moonstones." I hope that someone finds this helpful. If I can save even one girl from etsy addiction, I'll consider myself successful. I'm sorry that I am too lazy to provide actual hyperlinks, but girls's got a day job, yo.


  • akdbridaljewelry.etsy.com
  • beakee.etsy.com
  • BohoBoutique.etsy.com
  • BridalEmunique.etsy.com
  • DesignsByAutumn.etsy.com
  • fussjewelry.etsy.com
  • Handwired.etsy.com
  • hiljohn.etsy.com
  • impromptujewelry.etsy.com
  • jennytrinh.etsy.com
  • jlkconcepts.etsy.com
  • kaicreations.etsy.com
  • karmabee.etsy.com
  • lotusjewelrystudio.etsy.com
  • lucyslegacy.etsy.com
  • lulidesigns.etsy.com
  • mariewudesigns.etsy.com
  • opheliax.etsy.com
  • PassionsVictorina.etsy.com
  • queenb.etsy.com
  • Redondo.etsy.com
  • sandraeileenjewelry.etsy.com
  • SuzyQJewelry.etsy.com
  • SweeterThanMeBridal.etsy.com
  • TheAtelier.etsy.com
  • thenoisyplume.etsy.com
  • WindysDesigns.etsy.com

No comments: