Friday, March 14, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I have had a very long, very hard week. The original post that I had planned for Friday is going to require some thought and searching for images and I just don't have it in me. So, out of sheer laziness and a very strong desire to be in bed, here are my favorite blog moments from this week:

Funniest Post

Honey Bee Wedding's Nipple Cards
I shared this one with my coworkers!

Favorite DIY Project


Favorite Photo

Photo: Kim Bednarski via Blush

Favorite Blog Surprise

Finding my blog featured on Unveiled Society.

Favorite Blog Surprise #2

Hitting the 100 Visitors in One Day Mark!

Favorite Moment of Bride Solidarity

Seeing A Windy City's Wedding's post on Unresponsive Vendors


Favorite Etsy Find(s)



And when I was out there looking at that, I found this in the paperlust shop:

Image: paperlust

I want this image so bad, but know that I shouldn't spend $18 on random art. And look this one:

Image: paperlust


Favorite Small Thing Stumbled Upon
While on Someone Else's Blog that I Might Actually Buy


I might get this card to give Andy on the day of the wedding. Why? Because we laugh our a*ses off about these videos: 1 and 2.

Image: Whimsy via Style-ish Wedding

I ran out of steam before I could narrow down my favorite inspiration board and Real Wedding. Maybe next week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning my save-the-dates! I'm glad you like them. I need to start printing them soon. I am so behind.

I love this post! My week has been crazy also and the blog has definitely suffered. What a great way to quickly gather some of your favorites! Love it.