Monday, March 24, 2008

Get Skinny Update, Week 2: Starting to Panic

I am freaking out. 30 weeks to go and I'm so far behind on my workout schedule. I started last week strong and feeling like a million bucks...then allowed work to derail me. It's 50/50 my fault because I was burnt out and working at a slightly reduced speed, but I really was on an important deadline at the end of the week. Oh, and apparently I now get crippling headaches. Don't ask me where that came from, but they knocked me on my (_:_) on Thursday and Sunday. I even skipped Easter dinner in favor of laying in a dark room wearing an eye mask and listening to "This American Life" and "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?" at very low decibels. I was very Nathan Lane in Birdcage, but with a nappier manicure, less makeup, and a more masculine gait.


Work will be rough this week too, but I think that I will be able to hit the gym in the AM and just work late. Thank God.

No comments: