Monday, March 31, 2008

So (B)Long...at least for a few days.

Image: Wise Gorilla



I am going to take a break from blogging for a few days. I've been spending too much time online lately and am getting fried. (Not to mention that I'm staying up too late and my a*s is growing from too much time on the couch.) I think that I need an e-detox.

When I mentioned last night that I need to unplug for a week, Andy's eyes grew big and he nearly broke skin when he bit his lip trying not to laugh. So, you know what? "Game on, Brutha."

See you in a few days.

P.S. I just realized that I've published 68 posts since I started this on 1/30. That's 68 posts in 62 days. Even the virtual me talks too much.

2 comments:

A Windy City Wedding said...

when are you coming back? no such thing as spending too much time on-line, ha ha, I am obviously in the denial stage of my addiction...

sarah said...

5 days and no blog update, i am impressed that you've stuck to your hiatus. it is a major time zapper, i agree - but such a fun hobby!