Monday, March 24, 2008

Acupuncture is Magic

I couldn't handle my headache anymore and went for an acupuncture treatment tonight. It was like instant relief!

Acupuncture is so miraculous to me. I originally tried it out of desperation for a cure for my chronic knee pain and stress fractures. My acupuncturists did in four months what four years of traditional medicine and physical therapy couldn't do. Since I went into it totally blind, the entire process was both weird and intimidating at the first, but once I read up on it and approached it with an open mind, I was sold. I just wish that I could afford to go all of the time. I still keep them on speed dial for when I have a serious situation -- like when I slightly sprained my knee last year. I recommended it to a friend who has problems with night terrors and it stopped them! I really believe that there's nothing that acupuncture can't cure or, at the very least, make tolerable.

If anyone in Chicago is curious, I highly recommend the place that I go to, Harmony Health. I've been to everyone in the office and can't say enough great things about all of them. Even if you don't have a chronic condition, every bride can use a tune up every once in awhile.


773-880-8810
2835 N. Sheffield Ave, Suite 404, Chicago, IL 60657
http://www.harmonyhealth.us/

P.S. If you do go, tell them that Tina sent you! :)

P.S.S. Is there anything better than wireless internet and a Family Guy marathon on TBS when you're home sick? Too bad I can only look at the computer in 10 minute intervals.

No comments: