Tuesday, March 11, 2008

220 Days To a Better Me

So, according to Knot.com, there 220 days until the wedding. That means 220 days, or 31.5 weeks, to lose enough weight to feel comfortable in my wedding photos, which is a lot of weight. I'm hoping that some posting this will translate to public humiliation which will translate to M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N!



So far, I am 15 minutes late on the new schedule that Andy's supposed to hold me to. (I should have started packing my gym bag at 9:30 p.m. to ensure that I'll be in bed at 10:00 p.m. and able to face the world at 4:30 a.m.) So, I am going to post this for tomorrow and say "Good Night"/"Good Morning!" before he confiscates my laptop. (Another new rule.)

Is anyone going to the bridal event at The Chicago History Museum on Thursday? If so, do you want to meet up? I have an extra ticket if anyone needs one. (I just need to find it.)

1 comment:

Tara Vorhes said...

you are not really trying to lose 40lbs are you? i complain about trying to lose 10lbs ;) i am super impressed that you get up at 4.30 to go to the gym... i could never.

good luck!