Friday, April 18, 2008

I Need To Check My Voicemail More Often...

...because apparently, my dress arrived on Tuesday! OMG! That's four months ahead of schedule. My first reaction was "Oh man! I could have gone out there today!" But then I realized:

  1. I don't have any room to store it and neither do my parents.
  2. I am afraid to try it on. What if it doesn't look good? What if I am still too chubby for it? (I ordered it for my current size, but still.)
So, I might drag out the pick up process for as long as I can. We'll see...I could decide in the morning that I can't wait to see it.

I just went for a bike ride along the lake. SPRING IS FINALLY HERE! I originally planned to ride from Irving Park to the Shedd Aquarium, but I was riding into the wind and barely made it to Fullerton. I stopped at Fullerton and relaxed for awhile. On the way back, I realized that I was riding in eighth gear. I am such an idiot. An out of shape idiot, though, because I am beat! I have to say, sitting in the sun on the lakefront was just what the doctor ordered for my vacation day!

No comments: