Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Costa Rica Information

Thank you to everyone who responded to my request for information on Costa Rica a few weeks back. I received a lot of very good information. I am heeding Riley's suggestion and posting it here for my blog pals. Here is a high-level list of the hotels and resources recommended.


As an alternative, Kate from Waterfront Preppy suggested the Whistling Bird Resort in Jamaica.

Also, note that it's tough to find direct flights from most the United States. Most flights are connected through Miami. Also, a friend of mind suggested that you focus on the Pacific side of the country. It's safer and less rainy than the Carribbean side.

Thanks again to everyone who provided information.
If Andy doesn't get on it soon, we may end up exploring
the eco-tourism of the Indiana State Park System like our friend The Mitch suggested.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and saw this post and I have a very close (and cute!) friend who teaches scuba diving in Costa Rica, so you should definitely consider doing that. He also does bike tours of C.R. Great tour guide!!