Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pro Pix Delay

I found out today that our professional photos won't be available for another 2-3 weeks! My photographer's assistant has volunteered to pull a few preview shots to wet my whistle and keep me happy. Here are a few new pix that I just received from a girlfriend from college. She was standing on the walkway looking down on the party during the toasts.




I just adored our amber-colored lighting. It was less yellow in person. Look how big Andy's smile was. He had this same look on his face the entire evening.




I think that's Tara and her husband standing in the middle of the room in this shot.


Images: Tina's Friend Brenna S.


What's nice about the above photo is that there are some kind of random people standing around talking. I think that our guests mingled quite a bit, which is fun. At one point, I starting introducing my friend Jennifer, who didn't know any of the other guests, to the table of my Purdue friends and it turned out that she had already been talking to them for some time. She recognized them from photos. I heard that a lot through the night.

3 comments:

jessica lynn said...

awww you look so happy! and the lighting is fab!

Tara Vorhes said...

Aw! You both look so happy!

(And yup- that is us checking out your gorgeous decor job!!)

A Windy City Wedding said...

i love your birdcage veil, so pretty! i was also meaning to ask you how you thought things went with katie? we already booked her but i would love to hear your opinion!