Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cancelled DIY Project #4 - Customized Water Bottles for the OOT Bags

Because of the size of our place, we couldn't buy the bottled water for the OOT bags until the Saturday before the wedding. Then I went to the pumpkin patch and to watch the Chicago Marathon instead of staying home to work on projects.

I honestly think that some of my friends and family would have made fun of me for making these, so it's not a big deal. I'm guessing that they would have looked something like this if I had made them:

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I bet you are glad you went to the pumpking patch and watched the marathon in this case...am I right?

I opted to go to the state fair rather than doing a project 2 days before the wedding and i am SO glad!

Anonymous said...

girl you are crazy! i've never seen so many projects in my life. i wasn't so nearly ambitious. you can check out my wedding pics if you want:
http://juliemixon.instaproofs.com
click on mike + summer
password: strosant

jessica lynn said...

ooooohhh those are super cute. dont worry, i nixed that project too. and i dont think anyone noticed.