Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Bliss

What a great weekend we had! It was 70 degrees and sunny in Chicago! We could have gotten A New Leaf on 10.31.2008, but I didn't want to ruin the holiday for my guests. This would have been PERFECT weather for a wedding day.




Andy came up with a $1.25 Halloween costume...



Only a guy would toss on a mustache and consider it a costume. (I look just like my dad in a 'stache.)




And Purdue beat Michigan 48-42!




This was my first visit to Purdue in three years. I'm actually forgetting my way around town -- I got lost twice. I can't believe that I graduated 11 years ago. And I wish that Andy wouldn't have pointed out that I was a sophomore in HS when this year's freshman were born.




Our wedding pictures should be ready on Friday. (The wait is killing me!) I saw the photos from the bride married at ANL the Sunday after us. She looked so pretty! She had a beautiful arch created for her ceremony. I'm so jealous that she already has hers.

No comments: