Friday, December 3, 2010

Catching Up: Pastel Baby Shower: The Thank You Cards

My last project for my sister-in-law's baby shower were some Thank You cards with onesie bunting. Once again, I cut the shapes and ironed on the letters "T-H-A-N-K-S." My onesie-induced carpal tunnel and finger cramps wouldn't tolerate the two additional letters required by "Thank You." Ha!



So, by my rough estimates, I cut:
  • 250 small onesies
  • 71 large onesies
For a total of 321 onesies. This doesn't include the onesie bunting that I made for the tables that was vetoed or the many, many rejects that I'm still finding in cushions and around the house.

And I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. I have two more less elaborate baby showers to post in my "Catching Up" series in the next few weeks. Have a good weekend!

Previous Pastel Baby Shower Posts: The Invitations, Party Decor, Activity Book, and The Scrapbook

2 comments:

Terese said...

321 onesies. you are my hero.

Mel said...

The onesies are adorable!