Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dear Blogger, Please Don't Crash After I Finish This Post.

  1. Why do I always forget to save early/save often despite Blogger ruining so many posts on me?

  2. This N-O-T an e-mail that a girl wants to receive from her hairstylist 45 days before her wedding.





    He was just assigned to do a show in Puerto Rico the day after the wedding. I am so bummed. Hair is hair, but he's my buddy, so I'm upset that he won't be able to come to the wedding. I don't even know how to describe my hair stylist. Put it this way, Naomi Campbell spots him in Topshop, recognizes him, and then gets him into clubs in Paris; he has a tattoo on his forearm that is a UPC code of a tampon box; and he'll do things like wear a beaver trucker hat on the day that I'm coming in, because I'd "get it." I just love him.

  3. I think that the OOT tote bags are a pipedream. I realize that this isn't an issue to anyone but me, but now that I have them in my mind, nothing will compare to them. I'm trying to think of some cheap DIY alternatives. I can print my own iron-on transfers, but I use those all of the time and they come out just OK. Does anyone have a copy of this CD that I can beg, borrow, or steal? Paper Source has discontinued it, the 'old standbys eBay and Amazon don't carry it, and the distributor charges $65 for it. I don't like or need it that much.


    Images: Paper Source

  4. When I saw these new J. Crew shoes on Pretty Pretty Paper today, my heart actually skipped a beat. These are EXACTLY what my rehearsal dinner outfit needs. Unfortunately, the $365 price is not what my RD outfit needs. Boooooooooooooooooooooo, J. Crew! Boooooooooooooooooo!




  5. This pretty bauble spotted today on Coco + Kelley would also be a dandy addition to my rehearsal dinner dress. I need to return to vintage jewelry. I miss it.


4 comments:

jessica lynn said...

those shoes are ADORABLE!! too bad I dont even have a rehearsal dinner dress yet....

Rachel said...

I'm really sorry that you're losing your hairstylist. That totally sucks!

Love the shoes too, but like you I think $365 is a little much. You'd have to wear them a whole lot after the wedding to justify...

Colleen said...

regarding #3, if we can find one other person to go in on it, i will totally spilt it!!!! hell, i might split it if it were just the two of us!!!

regarding #2, i LOVE my hairstylist... if you'd like, I can give you her info...

Tara Vorhes said...

are you still looking for a hair stylist? I can send you my guy's contact info...