Saturday, September 20, 2008

Weekend Update

What a lovely day I've had. My friends and I went to the MCA to see the Koonz exhibit, which was weird and dirty and fun. Then I got a facial at Elizabeth Arden. As soon as we got engaged, I asked for Elizabeth Arden gift certificates for my birthday and Christmas. Then I pooled them to purchase a six-pack of facials. That was the smartest thing I've ever done. I think that I'm going to do it for every birthday and Christmas for the rest of my life. I DO NOT recommend going for a facial at the tail end of a sinus infection. I feel like a turd.


Anyway, I just got the mail and here's where we stand on outstanding RSVPs:
  • Family members that will never respond, but are off the hook as they're sure things: 5
  • Bridal Party (also off the hook): 1
  • People Who Have Mentioned in Passing That They Aren't Coming: 2
  • Others: 23

No comments: