Friday, August 8, 2008

The Wedding Whirlwind Begins...


Yeah! Tomorrow is my first bridal shower



My out-of-town girlfriends will be rolling in tomorrow morning. :) I can't wait! There's so much to do...clean up the house, get a manicure/pedicure, pack up my hostess gifts, pick up my dress from the dry cleaners, have lunch with my friend from B-lo. Woe is me. :)

Word on the street is that Andy's mom and aunt were already crying as they were shopping for gifts! My friends will make so much fun of me if I cry tomorrow. That's one of the downfalls of having a smart mouth and swearing too much. You get teased for sappy moments. Ha, Ha.

Have a good weekend! I know that I will! In the meantime, I am going to do everything that I can to NOT sneak a peek at my registries. It's been hard!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a good time!!
Have fun! :-)

Tracey said...

Aw, Tina - enjoy the day! And cry if you want, I'm sure you won't be the only one. Q me next week to let me know all about the day.