Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Am In My Paper Glory!

I just arrived home from my dress fitting and found this message waiting in my Inbox:



I am so happy that I could cry. Jeanne is my girlfriend from high school. She doesn't know that I designed the invitations myself, so I know that her comment is genuine. And she totally got the Frank Sinatra stamp too! Yes! Yes! Yes! Hooray! I love Jeanne! I love Paper Triumph! I love when the USPS delivers local mail in one day.



As for my dress fitting, I L-O-V-E my dress. I feel actual love for my it. My dad cried when he saw it. It's so incredibly perfect. E-mail me if you want to see pix. I don't know if I need a better veil, though. I think maybe.

Yes! What a good day today is. First, I loved my dress. Then, I had a nice afternoon with my parents. And then I arrived home to a little paper happiness. :)

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Hurray!! What an awesome day!!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

yay! see, all is well in the world. :)

Maria said...

woot woot!i would LOVE to see the piccys!

Colleen said...

yay! i love it when it all works out!!! oh, and ps, i would LOVE to ee the dress@!!!

Chitown Wife said...

I am so excited! Please, pleas send pics!