Monday, August 4, 2008

Jenny Craig Week 7

  • This Week's Weigh-in: +3 (I SHOULD NOT have gone on vacation where there is nothing to do but drink and eat cheese curds. Or where there is a Paul Bunyan! I am so f-ing pissed, you wouldn't believe it. And, sadly, I *did* watch. It was all snacking. And wine. And gin and tonics.)
  • Total Loss: -9.2 (Not even in the double-digits now!)
  • Pounds 'til Goal: 29.6
  • This Week's Focus: Losing 90 Pounds 
I deleted my blog folder last week when cleaning up my hard drive and lost my JC table in the process. It will be back next week.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hang in there, Tina! You've been doing so well. There are lots of online resources you can take advantage of when you have a bad day (week), hit a plateau or just want to get a fresh perspective. Have you tried the forums or chat at www.jennycraig.com/community? There’s a whole bunch of people on there who are going through the same thing as you are right now! You’ll find the strength to stick with the commitment you’ve made to yourself, your health and feeling good about yourself. Good luck with those 90 pounds this week. :)

Jessica said...

Forgot to sign off!

Jessica
Jenny Craig Online Community Manager

Rachel said...

LOL! Hang in there.
I love the bit about "this week's focus: lose 90 lbs".... that is exactly how I feel most of the time too. It might help if I actually did more cardio though!