Thursday, February 5, 2009

tw + ac: 10.17.08.14: The First Dance

We sort of ended up with two first dances. We danced our planned first dance...

Together by The Raconteurs



Then, we danced with our parents:


Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra



Then, the DJ played one of my all-time favorite songs:

More by Bobby Darin


No one would come out to the dance floor with me, so Andy came back out. His mom has a really, really funny video of me singing the entire song to him on her digital camera. Every. Single. Word.



I wish that I would have left my birdcage veil on for the first dance photos. I was worried about it falling off since we sawed the clip off and just had it laying on my head. I loved wearing that thing. And notice the lack of people watching us. LOVE IT. I seriously wanted to bag the first dance or make it an "all dance" because I was so nervous about it. But everyone was so busy eating and drinking that they didn't know we were dancing.

No comments: