Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jenny Craig Week 3

Yeah! I lost 2.8 pounds last week! :) I am down a total of 7.8 pounds! Only 31 more pounds to go...




A few people asked about my Jenny Craig update last week. Big Shot Artist, while you were off gettin' hitched, I quit WeightWatchers and enrolled in Jenny Craig. I wasn't organized enough to do well at WW this time around. I still believe in the system for long-term maintenance, but I wanted to give myself a break. I selected J.C. because my friends have been successful with it and I really wanted something that would do the thinking for me. I could handle the discipline part if someone else could handle the food part for me. I'm kind of worried about the idea of going off of it eventually, but I'll worry about that after the wedding.


As for the food, it is a little more expensive than Lean Cuisines when they're not on sale, but I have been saving money in comparison to eating breakfast and lunch out every morning. And it's honestly good. Small, but good.


My workout schedule has been laxing lately. I've been suffering from a bit of insomnia and have been walking home from work instead of going to the gym, which is bad. It's my focus for this week.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I love your weekly updates with Jenny!! I need to start something like this for myself! So excited for you!

A Windy City Wedding said...

You rock! I might try Jenny if i ever have enough moolah.
Oh and bad news, I can't switch my stinking ticket, I know sucks right. Bad planning on my part, I just assumed they would let me! I will make super sure I come to the happy hour and buy you drinkies to make up for it.