Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tempo's Fast, Tag That A*s

I was tagged by my girl Kate last Tuesday, but haven't had time to blog since last week. Here are the New Rules:



  1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

  2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.

  3. Tag 7 random people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.

  4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So here goes:



  1. "Boys" by Britney Spears. I love when this song pops into the shuffle when I am doing cardio. I pretend that I'm hot and can dance. And love how Britney gets all breathy. It's comically faux-dirty sexy.

  2. "Stay" by Lisa Loeb. I dare any girl who watched her reality show a few years back to deny having a huge Lisa Loeb girl crush. Apparently, this song is more powerful when blasted through car stereos.


  3. "The First Cut is the Deepest" by Sheryl Crowe. I don't know why I like this song. I tell myself how bad it is AS I sing along, but it never stops me.

  4. "David Duchovny, Why Don't You Love Me?" by Bree Sharp. I actually bought the CD and liked it all. She's a very good writer. I think that she wrote a song about me called "Guttermouth."

  5. "Papa Loved Mama" by Garth Brooks. I went to Purdue and lived with farmers' daughters freshman and sophomore year. This song always made me laugh, which apparently isn't the intended reaction. "Mama's in the graveyard and Papa's in the pen?" For real?

  6. I am doing six since I was late and, therefore, deserve extra embarrassment. "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Ashley. The beat is catchy. What can I say?


I am going to tag the following seven people and hope that they haven't been tagged yet.



  1. enjoy:{the blog}: We enjoy a lot of the same music, so I am curious to know her secret shames.

  2. In This Instance

  3. Lex Said Yes

  4. Life is Reed-iculous!

  5. Tales of a Fermale Husband

  6. A Bride in the Making

  7. a little of this...a little of that

1 comment:

Kate said...

Uhm, yeah - I like all those too!! ::blush::