Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{Holidays + Paper} Last Minute Easter Treats

I had to make an unplanned grocery store run on Easter morning, so I impulsively picked up my family members' favorite snacks for impromptu Easter treats. And by impromptu, I mean, I rushed home, downloaded some bunny shapes from the Silhouette Store, had the machine cut them while I was in the shower, tossed some names on them, and assembled them in the car ride out to the suburbs. Still pretty cute though, no? If there was life before the Silhouette SD, I don't remember it.





Since I was on a roll, I decided to add some rabbit labels to our niece and nephew's baskets as well.



Incidentally, Andy was "upset" that he didn't get a special bunny treat...even though he got his own, ugly - but delicious - pound cake with special white frosting.


No comments: