Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Remember When I Said That I Wasn't A Beach Girl?

I lied. Snippet & Ink totally proved me wrong. I could be a Beach Bride at this wedding. Although, I don't know how I'd ever get Andy on a Vespa...

Original Images and Sources on Snippet & Ink.


I don't know how Kathryn does it. Her inspiration boards are such wonderful eye candy. Her daily posts are like sneaking a piece of Godiva a day without ever gaining a pound. She must have the patience and organizational skills of a saint! I remember how excited I was when I was assigned to her and Mimi in the first Brooklyn Bride Card Swap in 2007! Nerdy me scored cards from two of the cool girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree.S&I always has some great iboards!the floral sandals are cute and the Vespa gives it all a nice retro beach party touch!i might have to use that for our honeymoon exit next yr.

Globetrottingbride said...

OMG this board is so fun and gorgeous! I want to be on a beach right now...

Kathryn said...

:) You're the sweetest!