Monday, October 13, 2008

Is it wierd...

...that I am sitting on the couch in a DIM (Do It My- Damn-Self) Coma, four days away from my wedding, and all I can think about is how excited I am to see the cake? It's been in the back of my mind for a few days and then I read this post on Classic Bride and realized that it is definitely the detail that I am most jazzed about. Actually, it's second to the ceremony space. I am dying to see that the most. I wonder if they will look anything like my mental image?

Andy just called from work and I shared my fantasy of a student-loan-free world where I could have outsourced everything -- invites, menu cards, programs, stationery, etc. -- and he laughed at me! He said that I couldn't do it. He better watch it or I'll make him renew our vows next year and give me money for letterpress.

No comments: