Monday, October 6, 2008

We're in the Home Stretch!

Only one week, three days to go! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What do I do first? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Just kidding! The programs are really the only remaining thing that "has" to be done. Everything else can be 86-ed with little to no consequence.

We plowed through the "To Dos" today -- I dropped off my ring for sizing and polishing, Andy dropped off the deposit for the valet service, we had our final DJ meeting* tonight, and I just sent the final ceremony document off to the officiant. The incredibly gracious Ellie of Mrs. Lovebug fame agreed to let us use her Group Vows. A million thanks and tons of good karma to her! :)

My bachelorette party was on Saturday evening. Once again, my grrrllls spoiled me. The recap will have to wait until next week because I'm still BEAT!

Look how frightened my sister-in-law-to-be (right) is by my Beyonce Moves!

*I still don't know what song I walking down the aisle to. I asked Andy to pick so that I'd have a surprise. I thought that I had it figured out, but after tonight's meeting, I don't know...

2 comments:

Pretty Bride said...

so exciting... you're almost there!

Rachel said...

I hope you're doing well!!