Friday, February 26, 2010

Wine Storage

A few people have asked where I got the shelves and wine rack shown in my Wine Art post.

The shelves are the Holman Entertaining Shelves from Pottery Barn. They're great. They're so heavy and sturdy. The house could implode and they'd still be hanging.


I originally wanted to fill that entire nook with bottle shelves and glass shelves like in the photo below, but that would have been about $400.

 {Source}

I had enough Chase Rewards points to purchase three wine glass shelves, so I cashed them in for the shelves and picked up this very affordable OMAR wine rack at Ikea for only $34.99:





I guess that I could always add the nice wine shelves later. But I could also take that $225 and put it towards a trip to Napa to go drink wine!

No comments: