Monday, February 1, 2010

Foodie Registry


Foodie Registry was a vendor at IndieWed on Saturday. The concept: Register for Gift Certificates to your favorite restaurants instead of crappy crockery and china. You simply go to their web site, select a list of your favorite restaurants, and spread the word. LOVE IT. I wish that this was around when I got hitched. As you may (or may not) recall, one of my favorite wedding presents was a gift certificate to my favorite sushi restaurant in Chicago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's so funny that I found this post because I actually registered for a bunch of restaurant gift certificates using myregistry.com! My fiance and I don't need a lot of the normal stuff since we will be merging two households full into one, so we decided to register for fun things we will use instead. Well I'm glad to see someone else thought this was a good idea!