Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lovely Packages from My Lovely Friend



Back in August, I signed up for the oh, hello friend lovely package swap and got an extra surprise -- a lovely partner! I was assigned to swap packages with my friend, Tara, of In This Instance. How funny! We both got a bit overwhelmed with work and life in August, so we agreed to exchange a little later. My package arrived last month (ironically, when it was waiting for me when I arrived home from having coffee with Tara) and it was adorable. Craft Paper + Twine + Orange Flowers almost always = Happy Day!

The Lovely Package





The Goodies inside...





Each package contained a charming quote:











Gift Tags:



Mailing Labels:



Adorable Letterpress Note Cards:




  



And a beautiful tea towel (I love tea towels!):


{All Photos by Me; All Packaging by Tara}

My gift to Tara is in the mail and should arrive by Monday. I am crossing all of my fingers and toes that the packaging arrives in the condition that it was in at departure. Andy thinks that my note asking the postman not to jostle the contents of the package was an invitation to destroy it.

You can see my gifts to Tara (don't peek, Tara!) and all of the other participants' booty in the lovely package flickr group. Many thanks to Danni  of oh, hello friend for organizing the swap! And congratulations on her very adorable engagement.




2 comments:

Abbie said...

Love all of the packaging and quotes!! I didn't even know they had tea books, which isn't helping my goal to quit drinking tea all day long. Love it all! Tara is such a doll. Love her blog.

Tara Vorhes said...

Glad you liked your little package, Tina!! (sorry it was so delayed! )

(thanks Abbie- you are sweet!!)