Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Renegade Handmade Store

Am I the last blog girl in Chicago to know that the Renegade Craft Fair has a permanent shop in Wicker Park? I stumbled upon it while my friend, VP, and I were enjoying some spring window shopping last weekend.

Since I've never been able to attend the Renegade Craft Fair, this was my first foray into the Renegade World. I can't believe that I did not spontaneously combust. VP was a very, very good friend and talked me out of buying several things, including:
Hindsight being 20/20, I think that I only liked this t-shirt because the name "love cones" sounds naughty. Someone my size should never, ever leave the house with two ice cream cones stretched across her chest.

The Renegade Handmade Shop is located at 1924 W. Division Street in Wicker Park.


All images from Renegade Handmade

No comments: