Sunday, April 26, 2009

Attention Recessionista Brides: Win a Free Honeymoon at Sandals!



Fancy Fortune Cookies sells custom fortune cookies* in both traditional and "exotic" colors and flavors. As you may recall from my many hot dog rants on this site, I am a purist for most things, but I have to admit that I'm intrigued by some of their fruit (cherry and strawberry) and exotic flavors (the coconut and cappuccino, in particular, have me curious). I personally love giving fortune cookies as gifts. I usually pick up a few bags whenever I am in Chinatown and bring them as hostess gifts when I visit friends. I think that some technicolor fortune cookies would be make an awesome party favor for almost any party.


Fancy Fortune Cookies is giving away a three-night Dream Honeymoon for two at one of Sandals tropical resorts. Sandals has been voted World's Best Honeymoon Resort for the past eight years in a row. Imagine scenic settings where the ultimate of everything is within your reach. Including the most luxurious rooms and suites with exquisite views, along with thoughtful amenities. Each Sandals resort features a wide choice of international gourmet dining experiences, complimented by free-flowing premium spirits, served by a staff whose greatest pleasure is making you smile.


Click here to enter.


*Totally random fact, I learned on the Fancy Fortune Web site that fortune cookies were actually invented in America, not China. You can read each of the theories here. I think that #1 is my favorite. It's charming.

No comments: