Wednesday, September 21, 2011

On the Zig Zag Bandwagon

A small part of me hates myself when I like popular things...like Missoni and Target. But, really, who hasn't loved both of those forever? I mean, one of my most favorite memories from my wild and crazy twenties is when my friend and I stopped drinking at the Sheffield Garden Walk so we could sober up and escape the heat  with a Target run...only to arrive at a powerless Target that let us shop in the dark. But Missoni and Anthro? Now that's B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

{Source}

{Source}


They're even orange! I'd wear the sh*t out of that bottom one. It would be my winter staple. If it only it weren't Missoni for Target and eBay prices!

BTW, I was out of the country for the big Target Missoni launch, so I felt sheepish when I ran to my local Target a few hours after the plane landed to find out that I was about 60 hours too late to score any sold-out-in-an-hour-booty. I got some solid Halloween treats as a consolation prize, though. Only 10 more days until October 1!

No comments: