Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Business Cards

I'm attending a free seminar on social learning next week and needed some business cards, as my work cards have an old name and company logo from three mergers ago. Since I primarily interact with internal employees, I really didn't think that people still used business cards. Then I attended an American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) conference in 2010 and spent three days writing my contact information on scraps of paper to enter contests and share with new friends.

I wanted something affordable with more substantial printing than my little Canon PIXMA printer. My name didn't fit in the adorable, but pricey, designs on Paper Source and Minted, so I checked moo.com during my commute home. Oh man! What a deal! The hardest part was reigning in my options. I finally went with these retro-ish asterisks that were stylish *and* somewhat applicable to communications and learning.

{Source, All Images: moo.com}

1 comment:

Linda said...

I need personal cards. I have business cards but I'd like to give out my own information sometimes. Great choice.