Wednesday, January 27, 2010

better together: chillaxing

Hi, remember me? And my wedding? Well, I finally kick my recaps off! So here we go!

Spending the night before the wedding with my two favorite ladies in a hotel was, for sure, one of the best wedding related decisions we made. It felt great to spend some time just laughing and hanging out with the girls... I almost forget that I was getting married the next day! It really helped me stay calm and relaxed.

The girls and I went to bed around midnight. I fell asleep immediately and slept until the alarm rang in the morning. After having a delicious breakfast, we were ready for the transformation from "It’s Morning Already?" to "Hellooooo, Bride!"

picture by schwarzbild

Next up: putting on some make-up

1 comment:

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

I am having my best friend stay with me the night before the wedding as well. Although I can't imagine on my life staying up until midnight the night before the big day! I full intend to be asleep by 9 or 10 at the latest :)