Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Look What Happened While I Was Working!

Severine got hitched!


{Image: schwarzbild}

Her photographer posted a preview that I must have looked at 10 times. (Is that weird to admit?) Everything looks awesome and she looks HOT in her namesake bird cage veil. I hope that if I'm nice and promise to review her posts in a very timely fashion that she'll maybe come back here to recap so we can all read about it** and call her "Fab!". I've heard that there was dancing to dawn and a surprise performance by the wedding party.

Much love, luck, and blog wishes for a long, happy marriage to my favorite Swiss Mrs!


Sev, Google Reader's Translator STINKS!

2 comments:

Bumpy Belly said...

Oh I love those pictures! I definitely want a recap.

Sev said...

OMG! Thank you sooo much! I almost fell from the couch, when I saw it! ha ha
I promise to recap in english, I will let the Pics do the talk ;-)