Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moving Announcements - Etsy

I'm still dragging a*s on our moving announcements. None of my own designs are blowing my hair back and none of the pro ones are screaming "Send Me!" Here's what I found on Etsy! Etsy! Etsy! (Incidentally, two of these are similar to ideas floating in my uninspired little mind.)

 
{Etsy Shop:  sweet perversion}

 
{Etsy Shop: shredlines}

 
 {Etsy Shop: annacote}

{Etsy Shop: westwillow}
 
{Etsy Shop: juniperberry}

 
{Etsy Shop: socialcircles}

 
{Etsy Shop:  paperpastries}
 
{Etsy Shop: Squeedles}

3 comments:

Aarika said...

Check out Happy Girl Greetings over at Etsy. She has nice throwback stationary and cards for any occasion.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5309497

Terese said...

from what i've seen of your personality and sense of humor on this blog, i think #1 is perfect!

Julie said...

great finds! i love the ones that look like they are made of cardboard boxes.