Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love shoes

I think the second wedding-related decision I made was that I was going to splurge on my wedding shoes. I own about 70 pairs of shoes. (Yes, I have a serious shoe problem.) But for that reason, I wanted my shoes to stand out.
I had decided to search for some Christian Louboutins to complete my wedding ensemble because I love his sense of style. So, when I stumbled upon these beauties – on sale, I knew I had to buy them.
Sometimes I worry that they are too low-key, but then I return to my senses. The fancy thing about them is their beautiful red sole! I think that I made the right decision.

Photos by me

5 comments:

ChiBrideToBe said...

Where on earth did you find these on sale?

honey my heart said...

they're super awesome! i hope to find louboutin on sale, too!

little luxury list said...

Wow! Elegant and oh so wearable again. Congrats! Gorgeous shoes!

Sev said...

Back here in Switzerland...

Kristal said...

I am sooo not a shoe person. lol But awesome find!!

P.S. - Go check out my blog...there's a present waiting for you!