Monday, January 23, 2012

366: Week 3

This 366 project is tougher than I expected. First, because when I'm busy, I forget to take pictures. Some days I'm grasping at straws and other days, I have too many. I finally decided to go approach this as a diary and select the photos that represent what made me happiest or had the biggest impact on that day. Hopefully, I can use some of the "pretty" ones in other posts.

Day 15:
Almost two full weekends of working until my bones ached, I have the Craft Room
all cleaned and organized. My friend took the bookcase and TV stand
off my hands this week, so it's even cleaner now.

Day 16:
My clean desk greeting me for a Work from Home/Big Deadline day.

Day 17:
I've been working so hard at knocking off the To-Dos
and working my way through the giant "Projects" list in my iPhone.
Our honeymoon album arrived this week!

Day 18:
I caught the "Revenge" pilot on the flight home from Paris.
I'm now embarrassingly addicted to this show. 
Day 19:
MENTAL HEALTH DAY! I sat down around 8:30 a.m.
with the intention of working on this scrapbook until about 11:00 or so.
Andy called to check-in and I asked what time he was going to lunch.
He said he already had...it was 1:45 p.m. Oops!
Great Mental Health Day!


Day 20:
I knew about the snowstorm for two days, so I naturally waited
until it started to go grocery shopping.
Four 15-minute errands and two grocery store stops took six hours.

Day 21:
Even with two days off, I'm up at 1:37 a.m. the night before a party setting the table.

No comments: