Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Upcycled" Wedding Card

Andy's cousin was married back in September. When I grabbed the invitations to check the directions, I realized that it was still in pristine shape. I created a "custom" invitation card inspired by the card my friends gave us for our wedding.


I added an ellipses to the front cover and continued the message inside. I printed a new message on card stock and pasted it over their details.


I used the slot that held the RSVP and Direction cards to insert an A2 card with our message of love and luck.


I am proud to say that our package definitely stuck out on the gift table! I found these other cute photos from the wedding day:

Their Church:


The site outside of their reception:


Andy and his family have *zero* tolerance for me when I hold up the party to take photos like this. They don't get it.

No comments: