Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Royal Wedding Banter Amongst the {Real} Commoners



Here's one of my favorite things about this typical Facebook banter:

  • Jenni is my classmate from grammar school. I don't recall us being super close in school, but we're practically Facebook Besties.
  • Brian left our grammar school in second or third grade, so I don't know him at all. But he's so funny and smart on Facebook, that I wish we were better friends.
  • Susan is our best man's sister who I've met twice. She's very nice.
  • Shari is my cousin's former teacher who liked our invites. We've talked on the phone and get along swimmingly, but I've never actually met her.

2 comments:

Sev said...

Hilarious! I wish my friends would be this fun!

Terese said...

this is great! i just heard someone say, "i didn't even get up at 4 am for my OWN wedding."

i have to admit, my curiosity has gone from 0 to 100 in the past few days. i just may haul myself out of bed in the morning. crazy.