Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween @ My Mom's House

Anyone who wonders why I turn into a big fat nerd when it comes to decking my halls just has to visit my mom's house. It's a total learned behavior.

 Halloween Tree #1



Halloween Tree #2


Halloween Tree #3


Halloween Tree #4
Halloween Tree #5
(This one is actually a countdown calendar.)

And she has two more trees in the basement! (Oddly enough, I bought her all but one of those trees!)









There is an on-going family debate on this next one. Are they ghosts with pumpkins stuck on their heads or pumpkins in costume? Or do they have toothaches?



These are the decorations from our engagement party.






1 comment:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I love those weird pumpkin head ghosts- thoses are the kind of thing family lore is born from.