Sunday, March 21, 2010

Orange You Glad That I Didn't Paint the Whole Room This Color?

Because you'd totally have to read me b*tching about it.


As you can see, I did manage to squeeze in a smidge of orange paint -- in my "craft closet."


And, tomorrow night, it will look like this:


And filled something like this laughable schematic that I drew up for the Andy and the Container Store associate: 


It's going to kick. major. butt. I bought those green containers when I was planning to have them in the room. Now I wish that I had white ones. Oh well. 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Aw, I like the orange but I think a whole room would be too much!

Aisle Runner said...

I love the orange!

I think it will look great in the closet.. and one day.... you'll be able to repaint things with more orange everywhere. ...that's my plan anyway. :)