Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy 2013, Everyone! I hope you enjoyed a happy, safe holiday season. Andy and I toasted the season's end in what has become our NYE tradition -- surf and turf and some good wine. Andy upped the celebration this year by deeming "yoga pants" and "make-up free faces" acceptable dinner attire. (I didn't even ask! Love him!) I may not have dressed myself, but I did dress the table!

The color-scheme was inspired by my new vase from Crate & Barrel, which was my present in the family grab bag. The theme was cheap, easy, and low-effort.


Five minutes before dinner, I decided we needed place cards. Not bad for last minute!



Andy said this was his favorite table of the season. Hooray!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely!!

devon lorraine ... said...

ohhh we also had surf & turf for NYE! i had the lobster and patrick had the steak :)

question: how did you cut the lobster shell to get the meat to pop out like that?

History Of Pictures of Tayyab Khakan said...

Amazing! Great job.

Unknown said...

It's really wonderful. Good job. Keep it up.
Acting classes dc

Fashnos said...

Tissue Paper
View This site