Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy 2013, Everyone! I hope you enjoyed a happy, safe holiday season. Andy and I toasted the season's end in what has become our NYE tradition -- surf and turf and some good wine. Andy upped the celebration this year by deeming "yoga pants" and "make-up free faces" acceptable dinner attire. (I didn't even ask! Love him!) I may not have dressed myself, but I did dress the table!

The color-scheme was inspired by my new vase from Crate & Barrel, which was my present in the family grab bag. The theme was cheap, easy, and low-effort.


Five minutes before dinner, I decided we needed place cards. Not bad for last minute!



Andy said this was his favorite table of the season. Hooray!

3 comments:

EverythingWeddingsAndMore E.W.A.M said...

Lovely!!

devon lorraine ... said...

ohhh we also had surf & turf for NYE! i had the lobster and patrick had the steak :)

question: how did you cut the lobster shell to get the meat to pop out like that?

Tayyub Khakan said...

Amazing! Great job.