Thursday, October 27, 2011

Annual Halloween Dinner

Andy and I hosted our parents and Aunt Ruth for our annual Halloween dinner on Sunday.


This year's place cards were a jack-o-lantern theme. (You can see 2009's ghosts here and bats and 2010's bats here.)







I picked up these small jack-o-lanterns and colorful bouquets at Dominick's on the morning of the party. It was a random, but happy coincidence.


The bat straws are from Home Goods. They were a straw fail, as everyone felt they bat was too high up on the straw.



Look  at all of the orange decorations floating in the background. I may be partial, but I love how our Halloweeny apartment looks this year.


I have so many ideas floating in my head for Halloween place cards. I wish that we could have a party a weekend so that I could use them all.

I have a ton of projects to share from the month of October. I've been too busy project-ing to blog. And I'm halfway through processing my Paris photos. They're taking forevs. I'm on the road a lot in November, so I hope to have some hotel downtime to get 'em done.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love the pumpkin place cards. What a great idea!