Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bridesmaid Gift Ideas: Tea Drinkers

I drink a ton of tea - which is not a cheap habit. Tea and tea accessories are great gifts for a variety of budgets.

No one can deny the cuteness of teapots. I have two of these -- one for work and one for home. They're great for preparing loose teas without a mess.


Loose teas must be stored in air tight containers. The ones sold in stores are cute, but not cheap. I like giving gifts that someone would not normally buy for themselves. These Washi Tins are frivolous, but affordable, which make them a near-perfect gift! (This is a great DIY-opportunity too -- just buy some pretty paper and a cheap tin and have at it.)


Tea infusers are great for a quick fix when you only want a quick cup of tea.



With everyone looking to cut costs, a travel mug with a built-in infuser is a great way to get some affordable gourmet-on-go.

I am forever pulling random tea bags out of the bottom of my purse. I've been meaning to buy myself a tea wallet for ages.

We received this tea box from Crate & Barrel as a wedding gift and I love it.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You should try the Boulder Dushanbe Tea House! It's my favorite. Also has an interesting story. I've ordered tea pots and loose tea online from them.

http://boulderteahouse.com/

Unknown said...

Recycled sailcloth is used to make bags of different types. EVRSC offers totes, duffles, and other bags in a variety of sizes for many functions. Bridesmaid Gifts You can choose from a wide range of sizes and styles to fit your preferences and needs.