Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cool Holiday Gifts for the Computer Geeks/Grrrrlllzzz in Your Life

Sorry that I'm so behind on wedding recaps. I'm barely getting enough time away from work to pop home for cat naps. In light of that, I never leave my computer. Here are some cute gift ideas for the dorks like me in your lives - all from where else? ETSY! ETSY! ETSY!

(She even has a Damask one out there for all of you Damask Dames)

Image: Dory Designs
I actually just ordered myself a set of these and they're wonderful.
They're filled with flaxseed instead of rice or artificial fillers. My cube smells like a spa. LOVE IT.


Mouse Pads from Mirror Girl
This shop has the cutest things! I love her coasters.

Images: Mirror Girl

3 comments:

Kate said...

love the laptop cover! check out my coffee cozies @ KD22.ETSY.COM. They are perfect gifts for coworkers!

Anne said...

Well, I'll take one of everything, please. Ugh, why did I have to see all these cute pics...like my credit cards aren't stretched enough from Christmas shopping. Oh well. A girl's gotta have what a girl's gotta have, right?

Fun site - thanks!

devon lorraine ... said...

tina, you're missing in action! i'm dying to see your professional wedding pics! hope all is well...