- For being a big city, Chicago has CRAP for fabric resources. I don't have the patience to sift through the rooms of Vogue fabrics, Joann and Michael's offer desirable hours, but mediocre products, and the few places that offer fun fabrics are OVERPRICED.
- I am tired of spending hours searching online for the most affordable prices on the fabrics that I do like.
- Navigation and Usability stinks on 99 percent of fabric web sites.
- I don't want to commit to buying pre-cut, unreturnable fabrics sight unseen.
- I am so busy for the next three months. Possibly more busy than the year that I was engaged.
I kind of like this plain gray one from West Elm, too. It would match the desk accessories that I bought from the Container Store.