Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hello!

Andy and I were engaged on September 15, 2007. We're planning an October 17, 2008 wedding in Chicago. As soon as we chose a local wedding over a destination wedding, I began fantasizing about a intimate, laugh-filled, candlelit ceremony followed by a wonderful cocktail party filled with family and friends eating, drinking, and dancing. Unfortunately, I'm finding that my minimalist vision means three things:
  • Decisions.
  • Decisions.
  • Decisions.
Now, I know that every wedding is filled with decisions; but, for a girl like me, that means:

Decisions = Over Thinking = Driving Myself (and my fiance and friends) Nuts

Hopefully, I am not really driving people nuts and it's just Catholic Guilt that makes me concerned about being "that girl." But just in case, here's to hoping that I don't drive you nuts too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, after reading through your blog, I can only say the following:

A. I'm sooooo glad that they didn't have one of these when I was getting married.

B. You are going to drive yourself INSANE by June if you keep up this route.

C. Given the obvious attention to details and your obvious knowledge of designers, haute couture and all that crap, you must have thought my wedding was white trash.

D. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be beautiful.

Best wishes, and if you need any white trash ideas, let me know! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm a moron.

It was Tanya that posted. I forgot to sign.